The series “The Moons of Astarte” continues this August at the new site chosen for this year: the Castillo de Santa Catalina. For this month, the organization has scheduled the following concerts:
– August 9: the Sisters Horovitz, one of which, Lila, has just picked up the Max Award.
– AUGUST 14: Javier Marin Dance Company.
– August 16: saxophonist Antonio Lizana rhythms fused.
– August 23: Carlos Chefchaouen, appearing with his new album.
– August 30: Paula Gomez, presenting her new album Love & Hate.
All concerts will be at ten in the evening, after a historical journey through the squares and streets of the provincial capital, since before the beginning of the concert, a tour that will start each day at 20.00 concert will be undertaken, at the monument to Blas de Lezo, Paseo Canalejas far you can reach with a walk from the Hotel Monte Puertatierra. The tour aims to show Cadiz sixteenth and seventeenth century.
Tickets cost 15 euros and can be purchased in advance at the Castle on the concert itself.